The Hitchhiker's Video Guide to AWS ECS and Docker
Understand Everything Needed to Deploy Docker based Apps and Services on AWS EC2 Container Service.
We cover all of the major components of Docker based apps and services on AWS ECS:
- Docker in Context of AWS
- AWS ECS Clusters and the ECS Agent
- Task Definitions - Blueprints for Docker Containers
- Deploying and Running Containers with ECS Services
- Auto Scaling Containers based on Traffic and/or Compute
- Load Balancing Traffic to Containers Across Availability Zones
- Auto Scaling and Managing EC2 Instances Hosting Containers
The Prime Directive - Understanding hosting, scaling and load balancing applications with Docker and AWS EC2 container service:
What are the primary pieces? How do we put the puzzle together? Does it interfere with internal development of alien civilizations?
What do you get with the course?
- The full 10 part video series
- 24/7 Lifetime Access
- Discussion, comments, and QA with the 5000+ other students and the instructor
- All future updates
- 4 Free AWS guides straight to your inbox
- VIP wait list for enrollment to Practical and Professional Devops with AWS and Docker
Join over 5000+ students in The Hitchhiker's Video Guide to AWS ECS and Docker!
Start2 Docker and Challenges with Management (16:18)
Start3 ECS Cluster and Container Agent (10:04)
Start4 ECS Task Definitions (9:13)
Start5 Running ECS Tasks (7:31)
Start6 ECS Services Part 1 (6:36)
Start7 ECS Services Part 2 (9:07)
Start8 Application Load Balancers with ECS (9:39)
Start9 Launch Configurations and Auto Scaling Groups with ECS (6:05)
"I found the course to be a great, conceptual filler. I have plenty of experience with both AWS and Docker, but never the two together, particularly using ECS. I’d been experimenting recently, and found your course through searching for tips, tricks and other resources to fill the amazon doc gaps. You presented it well, in my opinion, and I have all I need to utilize docker with my vpc now."
- William Hatch
"The class was very well done as I have very limited exposure to AWS in my current role I like how you approached the topic with an analogy I could relate too. It made me want to start exploring AWS in more detail. Thank you for the opportunity to learn something new."
- Lantz Lyon
"I thought the course was excellent! Each segment was just the right length to allow me to get through couple in between meetings :) I’d definitely come back for more tutorials & teachings."
- Jeremiah Jenkins
AWS Solutions Architect, Former TechStars HackStar, Former Lead Engineer @Fieldboom, and Headmaster at Awsdevops.io!
I run a blog full of free tech guides on all things development, devops and cloud computing called Tech Guides and Thoughts.